Don't Forget to Celebrate It!
Celebration marks the passages in our life. They indicate a rite of passage, key events or breakthroughs in our life. It is, in large part, a social exercise of reinforcing an important event that has a positive impact on us.
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate" – Oprah Winfrey
Celebrating our successes helps us to
1. Learn to adapt
2. Develop a "success" mindset
3. Be motivated toward more successes
4. It feels good
5. Create happiness chemicals for general wellbeing
6. Sharing success increases everyone's stimulus and momentum
Usually, we know what events deserve a celebration. They carry exciting energy with them—it's part of the breakthrough experience.
However, some breakthroughs, like successful emotional integration, don't carry the same excitement. But resolving emotions can have a considerable impact on your life.
· Imagine getting angry every time a driver is "rude" to you on the road. If you resolved that buried emotional trigger, you could react calmly and drive peacefully from now on. Is that not a reason to celebrate?
· Visualize being terrified to speak up in public. Through EmRes, whether the audience is 10 or 10,000, you can deliver your thoughts with a command of the subject and authority of opinion. How freeing and accomplished does that feel?
· Think back to a special time with a departed loved one and remember the love and happy moments without being dragged into the sorrow of regret and loss. Is an uneventful memory reason to celebrate?
When EmRes is used to resolve emotional difficulties, the situational trigger is "washed away." It is incredible when the unwanted emotion does not resurface. But the celebration energy is also absent. The new reaction/behavior feels so ordinary that it's sometimes hard to recognize that it was ever any other way.
Symptom amnesia is forgetting the problems once they are gone. It's a typical response. Who needs the full awareness of a broken ankle's pain when the bone has long since healed properly. It's when we still limp that we know there is more healing to do.
And so it is with emotions. If you still recall painful events or are triggered into uncomfortable feelings, then some emotional event has not been processed completely. Like that painful limp, triggered emotions point to a buried emotional wound that needs to be integrated.
Emotional Resolution integrates buried emotions and dismantles their triggering mechanism. We may remember past triggering events, but the emotion no longer resurfaces in future situations.
We feel normal where we used to get triggered. We handle the situation differently. There is no celebration energy for this great accomplishment. We feel more content, and our behavior reflects this shift.
BUT THAT IS A REASON TO CELEBRATE!!!
· You can stand looking at the tiniest speck on the kitchen counter and not launch into a fit of obsessive cleaning. Maybe you can wipe up that one speck, or perhaps it can wait for another time. What a shift in your behavior!
· Sit at the dinner table, listening to the sounds others make with their mouths and bodies. You don't have to get disgusted or leave the room in horror. You can take it. Family time is so much nicer now!
· As you lay in bed, your first reaction is not to pull the covers up and try to slip back into the numbness of sleep. You can get out of bed and get things done. Enjoy the freshness of life!
· Imagine not having any unbearable emotions, like anger, fear, shame, depression or anxiety currently festering in your life. Gone, replaced by calm awareness and untroubled reactions. Yahoo!
After ridding yourself of tormenting emotions, feeling calm and content is not nothing!
Are you ready to CELEBRATE?
1. Six Reasons You Should Celebrate Success, https://www.brilliantlivinghq.com/6-reasons-why-you-should-celebrate-success/
Sue Siebens is an intuitive holistic healer based in Dallas, Texas. In her practice, she uses techniques that work at a fundamentallevel, where the roots of the illness, fear, and pain can be accessed and resolved. Sue teaches and blogs to broadcast and raise awareness about these new technologies so that as many people as possible can find relief and peace in their life.