Sat, Apr 22|
EmRes and Sleep - Free Course!
This is an exceptional opportunity! Mrs. Sabine Camus, French expert on sleep and insomnia will share her experience and tools on how to support our clients to ease their insomnia and recover restorative sleep. This will be an actual course brought to you by the Emotional Health Institute.
Time & Location
Apr 22, 2023, 9:30 AM – 11:45 AM PDT
About the Event
EmRes and Sleep:
How to effectively support people with sleep difficulties with EmRes?
- Discover the link between sleep and emotions.
- Learn how to sleep.
- Using EmRes for sleep: Why? Where? When? How? How many times?
- Support for parents: The "contagion" of emotions during babies and children's sleep.
- Subtleties of EmRes adapted for sleep: avoidance, annoyance, control and the feeling of helplessness.
- Recognize the sensation of "nothing" essential in sleep difficulties.
- The limits of EmRes with sleep issues.
Our Facilitator: Mrs. Sabine Camus - Etienne
Cardiological intensive care nurse, relaxologist, Emotional Resolution practitioner trained since 2010.
Trained at the Paris V medical school in the management of insomnia.
My particularity is to bring the EmRes resource in the support for sleep.
- Conferences on sleep and on EmRes
- Trainer, with the SOMNA institute in Quebec.
This will be an actual course brought to you by the Emotional Health Institute.